Subject: RE: [Leica] e-mail problem
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:10:22 -0400

> We won't go into why I
> should have to reboot a commercial OS periodically - it's as
> though I had to
> take the film out of my M6 every once in a while and then reload
> it to make
> the meter start working again.  Grumble.
>
> Paul Chefurka

	Well you do, I mean you wouldn't leave film or a battery in an M6 for 10
years, would you? It is just that the mean time between failure of the M6 is
several orders of magnitude beyond that of Windows 98. On the other hand, if
the 90 APO ASPH was disposable there might not be a rewind crank on the M6
:-))

Jonathan Borden