Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommendations
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:19:01 EST

In a message dated 11/02/1999 4:38:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jem.kime@cwcom.net writes:

<< The lenses are great, and if I can afford the genuine Leica jobbies I'll
 take them, but I'll take a foriegn name lens to get a new focal length and
 save several hundred dollars / pounds. >>
Well, no argument with that, however, it has been my experience that,
overall, my leica lens produce a different kind of image than the others I
have owned and tried (Olympus, Nikon, Minolta, Pentax).
Bob Figlio