Subject: [Leica] Exposing myself....Leica User Community
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:34:01 GMT

Well, after much trial and more error I have finally put up some scans on
the Leica User Community album.

I'd encourage all to join this interesting forum.  For those of us not
willing to put up our own web page it is a great way to share some photos.

My album is under the name "Dan" if anyone is interested, and includes some
shots from old as well as new Leicas.

By the way, the scans still don't look as good on the new as the originals,
but I will keep trying....

Join the Leica User Community here....
http://communities.msn.com/Leicausers/homepage

Best wishes