Subject: RE: [Leica] M Campaign
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:49:01 -0000

It's not so much "bean counter" as it is someone who appears to know nothing
about the use and potential value of the product whose manufacturing he is
overseeing....

A perfect U.S. example of this is that fact that Mark Willis, the former
head of, I believe, General Mills, the cereal manufacturer, is now running
the LA Times company and very heavy handedly interfering in the editorial
life of the LA Times and other papers in its group - and markedly degrading
the products and their reputations.