Subject: [Leica] Larvae
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:18:35 EST

<<Or are Leica lens caps (front and rear) the larval

stage of AOL CD's that come in the mail about 3 times a week?>>

I don't know about the lens caps, but according to an article in Scientific
American Magazine a few years ago, socks are the larval stage of wire clothes
hangers.  That explains why we are all missing socks, but are overrun with
hangers.

Where's my black sock,
Richard Wasserman