Subject: [Leica] Heliar 15 mm
From: "Michiel Fokkema" <michiel.fokkema@gironet.nl>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:14:45 +0100

Hello,

Today I got the first results of my new heliar.
I was really surpised by the quality. Especially the light falloff was
les then I expected. If you keep the camera horizontal you will
hardly notice the wide angle it gives. I also expected difficulties
with backlight, but even at full aperture there was no sign of flare or
ghostimages. For this money this lens really is a keeper.