Subject: Re: [Leica] Doug Herr tries R8!
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:02:20 +0100

Thanks for your R8 review Doug.
Actually, I looked at your web page and really enjoyed your pictures. I was
even amazed that you did all that with either Nikon F or Leicaflex SL.
So you're still using these old dinosaurs?
I have a SL2, a SL a SLmot and a R6. I prefer the SLs for main purpose but I
like the metering of the R6 as well as its lightweight. I was also a long
time Nikon F user...
Thanks again,
Thib.