Subject: Re: [Leica] Doug Herr tries R8!
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:23:49 -0500

Thib wrote:

Thanks for your R8 review Doug.
Actually, I looked at your web page and really enjoyed your pictures. I was
even amazed that you did all that with either Nikon F or Leicaflex SL.
So you're still using these old dinosaurs?
<<<

The SL, yes.  The Nikon F, no.  I sold it with no regrets about 6 months
after I first started using the SL.  Any photo on my website that was made
with the Nikon F is at least 20 years old.  It will be a cold summer day in
Sacramento before I sell the SL.

Doug Herr
Sacramento