Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Not Alone in Cost Cutting
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:25:02 -0800

InfinityDT@aol.com wrote:
><Snip> tutions took place to account for it.
>  The lighter 283 feels better on my M6, although it still *looks* grotesque ;
> )
>
> DT
But with the remote sensor and cord it would be much more elegant and functional.
I did some remote cord stuff this weekend with my M6 & Nikon cord & SB24 in A
mode but the sensor is still in the camera in that case.
I still have kept track of my old Vivitar cords and stuff so I'm going out to
Camera World this week and pick up a new 283 or 285 and get that going again.
With the sensor on the hot shoe it's not a bad deal when TTL came out a dozen
years ago I didn't think it was that much more of an improvement in terms of results.
Mark Rabiner