Subject: Re: [Leica] Selling Brooklyn Bridge
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:41:04 EST

Dan C. writes:

<< Hehe......not Fridays!   That's the day where they see everyone on the LUG
 trying to sell their Leica equipment.  I wonder what THAT makes them think!
   ;-)
  Dan C. >>

I hope it makes them think their efforts are not going unrewarded. Most of
the sales on the LUG are made by folks trying to build up a pile of money to
buy their next Leica dream toy. I for one have just recently started
gathering Leica toys, (all used), but have put a considerable sum into the
Leica market. Some of that money will undoubtably make it's way to Solms, and
I believe that makes them happy. I would guess that car makers are also happy
to see their cars on the used market.

Sell away LUGGERS, and regards to all, Paul Connet