Subject: Re: [Leica] glasses and bezel?
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:54:19 EST

I have lost track of the original post, but here is my experience, (with a
couple of Canon rangefinders). Take the camera with you to your local
hardware store and find the neoprene O-ring bins. A few trials to find an
O-ring that fits with a slight stretch, and is just a little thicker than the
eyepiece ring. Take it home and glue it on with some pliobond cement. Looks
good even on a chrome ring.

Regards, Paul Connet