Subject: Re: Bulk Film, was: Re: [Leica] brick, INVENTORY
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:11:55 EST

In a message dated 11/17/99 12:37:28 AM, Gwpics@aol.com writes:

>You know, we make quite a few things fairly well here in the Old Country
>-
>including a lot of Kodak film and nearly all the Ilford!

Sorry, you know we Americas only think of ourselves . . . it's a problem, I
know, but when you live in the middle of a rural state in the middle of the
United States you tend to have a pretty "local" perspective. The cultural
awareness differences between Americans and the rest of the world makes for
some pretty funny moments sometimes though . . . My favorite it the folks who
arrive here and think they're going to take a weekend trip to the Grand
Canyon or something . . .

Bob (what can I say, I'm American) McEowen