Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Combat Graphic
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:35:38 -0500

At 10:36 AM 11/18/1999 -0000, Doug Richardson wrote:

>BTW can you provide any bibliographic details for the book on the
>Contax S family? A check on Amazon.com showed no sign of it.

Oh, I suspect it is long out of print.  You can contact Peter Dechert, the
author, in Santa Fe NM -- try Switchboard -- to see if he knows of any
remaining copies.  I believe a reissue might be in the works, or so the
rumours run.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!