Subject: [Leica] Eisenstaedt
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:07:08 -0500

- --=====================_92549993==_.ALT

LUGnuts:

There is are very interesting articles and audio clips about Alfred
Eisenstaedt on this month's issue of the Digital Journalist.  From Dirk
Halstead's e-mail:

"The December issue of The Digital Journalist is online
at http://digitaljournalist.org
We commemorate the closing of the millennium by dedicating almost
entirely our issue to "The Photojournalist of the Century."
We considered many photojournalists, and in our editorial, we
tell you how we arrived at our choice - Alfred Eisenstaedt.
This multimedia cover story, which holds 74 photographs in 4 galleries,
covering the breadth of Eisie's 50 year plus career at LIFE Magazine,
is accompanied by 14 RealAudio clips which we recorded in exclusive
Eisie's death in 1995."

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

- --=====================_92549993==_.ALT

LUGnuts:<br>
There is are very interesting articles and audio clips about Alfred
Eisenstaedt on this month's issue of the Digital Journalist.&nbsp; From
Dirk Halstead's e-mail:<br>
&quot;The December issue of The Digital Journalist is online <br>
almost <br>
entirely our issue to &quot;The Photojournalist of the Century.&quot;
We considered many photojournalists, and in our editorial, we <br>
tell you how we arrived at our choice - Alfred Eisenstaedt.<br>
This multimedia cover story, which holds 74 photographs in 4 galleries,
covering the breadth of Eisie's 50 year plus career at LIFE Magazine,
is accompanied by 14 RealAudio clips which we recorded in exclusive
Eisie's death in 1995.&quot;<br>
Leically,<br>
Tina<br>