Subject: Re: [Leica] "Wide" Portraits
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 23:11:43 -0500

Carl Socolow,

>>Some of my most interesting portraits are done<<
                          >>horizontally<<

Carl, I've saved every word you said & fully intend to
"experiment". In particular, of interest, is where you
state; "so tight that the subject's face "bleeds" off
the frame".  I'd like to see some of that work!

I've gotten enough ideas from everyone to set me in
"motion";  now,  to find time & a model ;-)!

Tom D.