Subject: Re: [Leica] Grandfather again
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 01:02:03 -0800

Gwpics@aol.com wrote:

> I just wanted to share the good news with you all that I have just achieved
> the rank of Grandfather for the second time.   This has come as a bit of a
> shock because the baby was not due until 4 Feb but that's the way it goes
> sometimes.   It is a boy named Lloyd and weighed in at 2lb 2oz and is doing
> fine at the moment, and so is Mum.   Our medical services here in Southampton
> are second to none and we are confident all will be well.
>
> I guess i will have to rewrite the will again, the other grandson is due to
> inherit the Leica gear!
>
> Gerry
> Gerry Walden (UK)

I have a friend named Lloyd who went out and got a bunch of Leica M6 stuff just
like his pal Mark.
He does not seem like his name and prefers to be called by his initials.
I tell him "Lloyd if you don't like your name change it I can't remember your
damn initials"
I call him LBJ sometimes but that's not quite it.
Close.

Maybe he'll grow up to be tough!
I've got to figure out who to will my Leica system to!
I'd like to will them to the same plane of nonexistence I end up in.
Mark Rabiner
CONGRATULATIONS!