Subject: [Leica] Breakfast in Bavaria
From: Bill Lawlor <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:18:38 -0800

When in the Bavarian area, there is a quaint breakfast custom....

I think it might be "Fruhstucks korb". (No umlaut on my keyboard)

I ate in Regensberg last May with a friend who wanted to take me to
her favorite breakfast restraunt. It was a below street level
traditional bar/restraunt.It was the first time I had a candle light
breakfast. There were two little kids about four years old sitting at
the bar. I got a great shot using the 35/2 Summi wide open.

Bill Lawlor
- --