Subject: RE: [Leica] G Zoom
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:03:29 -0800

Boy Lucien,

Obviously you must be having a bad day!  I thought it was a decent question.
I am not a Leica repair person or mechanic, so in answer to you, yes I have
used an M, but I would imagine that all things are possible.  So what's the
problem with my asking a question?  Should I have read the reapir manual
first???!!! Geeezz.

Peter K