Subject: Re: [Leica] re: Bag
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 00:15:46 -0600

I'm another satisfied Tamrac bag user - have been for many years.  I have 3
shoulder strap bags of varying sizes, and use their hip pack/shoulder strap
model for my M6 whenever I'm not taking a flash along.  It will hold an M6,
35&50 Summilux on coupler ring, and a 90 Summicron in the bag, with film and
(sometimes) meter in the outside pocket.  When I take the 135 Elmarit, it goes
in an outside pouch that straps onto the hip belt connection (doesn't slide
around or off.)  This is a delightful, hands free way to carry equipment.
Others may make similar stuff, but this is what my best local store carries the
most of.

Cheers,
Kip