Subject: Re: [Leica] the price of an 35mm apo
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:08:59 -0600

For some contrary information, and a ray of hope, take a look at the front page
article in today's Wall Street Journal about the remarkable success of the school
systems run by the Pentagon (yes, the Pentagon) on military bases across the
country.  Might make some people want to rethink their snide remarks about
military intelligence as an oxymoron (though I probably hope in vain on this
point.)

Cheers,
Kip