Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica HEXAR RF Equal to Summicron 50!?!
From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@marketingcomm.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:11:15 -0600

sometime around 12/16/99 8:15 AM, Larry Kopitnik at
kopitnil@marketingcomm.com was heard  to write:

> The POP Photo methodology is optically sound. They analyse a lens on five
> or six parameters they deem important and then use a weighted average to
> arrive at the SQF values. It is the selection of parameters and this
> weighting that undervalues the Leica lenses in most cases. What they
> measure and the way they measure it are in itself correct.
<<<<<<<<<

Just to set the record straight, the paragraph quoted above is not mine but
rather one I quoted from a post by Erwin Puts.

I am a great admirer of Erwin's contributions and want credit placed where
it is deservedly due.

Larry