Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUG[Leica} Tri-Elmar and zoom
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 23:45:10 GMT

A faster Tri-Elmar would also start to pull sales from the traditional
lenses, and would be as expensive as the f2.8 35-70R

Leica wisely took their current lens market into consideration when
designing this lens.  Price it so most M users could afford it as a travel
lens, but don't make a lens that you could use as your only piece.  Very
smart.

Dan States