Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] Extreme Low Light Color --> Mr Puts
From: "dwpost" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 09:24:51 -0500

Nathan-
I am sure you are referring to the newer "Superia" Fuji film. The Superia
films have the fourth layer, like the Reala films, and this makes for better
color rendition under a wider gamut of lighting. Like the Reala, it tries to
mimic the way your eye sees, or at least render an image similar to what you
see- works better than any other film I've used, and the emulsion is very
consistent from batch to batch which make printing easier as well!
Dan