Subject: Re: [Leica] buying and selling cameras
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 16:33:59 -0600

I've bought from people who advertised on Friday, and I've bought from
other places  at other times of the week.  I've never felt limited, as a
buyer, by the Friday FS practice on this list, and feel, like others, that
this is a particularly attractive characteristic of this most civilized of
groups.  So far I've not been a seller, and while I can imagine that when
the selling urge comes over one it may be hard to resist, even for a few
days, I guess my preference (since we don't vote) still would be for
restraint as far as offering things here other than on Fridays are
concerned.

Best of the Season to all,
Kip