Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Konica Hexar RF - initial impressions
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 23:50:20 +0000

Thomas,

Helloooo...., are you OK?  Judging from the promptness of your previous
replies, I am getting a little worried not hearing from you.

Surely a request for you to define the parameters for the evaluation of the
Konica hexar that can produce the kind of data which meets your
satisfaction should not prove too daunting a task for a person with your
standard of proficiency in the English language. Better still, why don't
you take up the challenge to evaluate the hexar personally so that your
information and data can be made available to members of the LUG?

If you keep silent, how are those pitiful worshippers at the alter of
everything leica to know any better but to take hearsay and second hand
information seriously?

Dan K.