Subject: Re: [Leica] First Y2K Bug
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 06:41:42 -0800

Rich wrote:

>Ted,
>
>I don't have a Leica Reflex (I'm an M user) but doesn't the take-up knob
>rotate on the R8 when film is advanced?>>>>>>

ted replied sheepishly,

 "Yep!" then hung his head in fear of the crushing questions to come
regarding his ability as a Leica photographer. ;)

OK ok I screwed-up big time. Hell the biggest problem facing me right now
isn't the spoiled images, it's figuring out how to survive until the eve of
3000 for the re-shoot! :)

Do you guys know the difficulties that creates?  Maybe sittiing in a tub of
fixer for an hour might help embalm me.  Anyone out there with a Leica time
capsule?

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant