Subject: Re: [Leica] First Y2K Bug
From: Richard DeLuca <odyssey@spectra.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 12:52:41 +0500

Ted,

Lest you think you're the only one to have ever done this......
When I was in college (a millenium ago) I earned my tuition with camera and
darkroom.  On one of my first wedding shoots, I lost a whole roll of film
that way.  The toughest part was explaining why I had no pix of the wedding
ceremony.
If their marriage didn't last, I'd still be ready to take the blame. Was a
tough lesson for this youngster.......:-(

Ever since, I always keep track (either by eye or thumb) of that take-up
knob.

BTW Ted, you have a right-sized ego!

Best Regards,
Rich