Subject: RE: [Leica] Question on M6 Finish
From: Richard DeLuca <odyssey@spectra.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:44:42 +0500

I don't own both versions of the M6, but like Kirt, I'm very careful with
my cameras.  My black M6, about ten years old, shows light scuffing that is
less objectionable than the bright-marks on my old M3s.  Just my opinion,
but I'd pick the black.

As an aside, can anyone tell us if the chrome finish on the M6 is as
durable as on the older Ms?

Thanks,
Rich