Subject: Re: Re[Leica] All hail Tri-X, Off with TMAX's head!
From: Harrison Mcclary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 18:37:34 -0600

Dan,

You ought to give the Agfa VC paper a try.  I used to use the Ilford
pearl finish till a friend at the lab I use talked me into trying the
Agfa semi matt....no comparison, IMHO just looks much better.  She gave
me about 10 sheets to test with and after that I was hooked.

RE the Kodak papers, well they IMHO suck to put it mildly.....

- -Harrison