Subject: Re: [Leica] First Y2K Bug
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 13:24:50 -0600

Yah....when I was doing my internship at the Chattanooga Times  I shot
several different shoots on one frame...guess I just thought I had one
hell of a long roll of film...luckily I was able to reschedule and
reshoot, it was a weekend and only the other staff photographer knew
about it and he helped me reshoot and it all turned out well.

Even worse is shooting what you know is award winning photos on a camera
that misloaded (Canon F1's were FAMOUS for this)...I guess we all have
stories like this, hard not to when you shoot 100's of rolls of film
week in week out....