Subject: Re: [Leica] First Y2K Bug
From: FSilberman@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 14:29:31 EST

Harrison wrote:

>>Even worse is shooting what you know is award winning photos on a camera
that misloaded<<

I sort of had my own version of that the other day. My son was playing around
& I was getting what I thought were some decent & diff pictures of him that
day.

Unfortunately, the camera had no film. I picked up the wrong body. At least
Ted, you had film in the camera. I only realized after the fact..what had
materialized.. I loaded the camera, but alas, the opportunities with a loaded
camera the second time around were different.  At least I don't have to wait
around for the 3rd Millenium:) every day presents new opportunities with a
little one at hand:)

Best wishes to all for a great New Year

Frederic

Incidentally, I enjoyed all the talk on tri-x. A favorite emulsion
Regarding does Agfa have a warm tone VC paper. The Multicontrast classic is a
very nice warm tone Baryta paper.