Subject: RE: [Leica] Popular Photography Leica lens tests Jan.2000
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:00:48 -0800

Actually, I for one was happy to see the reviews.  Not for my own purposes,
but to shut up the "Your Leica's no better than my Nicanolta" brigade on the
newsgroups.  Now all we have to say is "You don't believe us?  Why, even Pop
Photo says so!"  That's the sort of "evidence" that helps you stop those
pissing contests :-)

Paul Chefurka