Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Eclairs, was Tripod myth
From: "Steven L. Alexander" <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 11:22:12 -0500

At WRC-TV(NBC) Washington, D.C.,there was an NPR we used for documentaries,
magazine shows and one other producer insisted I use one ; however,  I used
the Arri BL and later owned Arri SR 16 and much preferred them to Eclairs.
The 35 SR's were/are great production camera.  I returned to stills about
time the Aaton and video became the tools of tv magazine production so I
missed those tools.

No more picture that move, OT I use tripods.  I did draw funny looks with
Leica R4's on OC100 head on HD wooden legs with only 350mm lens, but damned
sharp images.

Steven