Subject: [Leica] leica different
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:35:13 EST

> I am new to this group so if this question has been asked and answered
before,
>> my apologies.  Why in the name of God, did Leitz and I presume Leica make
the
>> G---d---- filters slightly smaller in diameter than the lens so my lens cap
>> keeps falling off?

same reason their bayonet mount is different from everyone else. Same reason
their film cans are different from everyone else. Same reason the m-3 flash
plug is different from everyone else. Same reason their sun shades mount
different from everyone else.

They are Leica, the original "Think Different" company.

ctrentelman
ogden, utah