Subject: Re: [Leica] ebay----Yes, there are Bargains
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 19:01:06 EST

In a message dated 1/9/00 1:02:55 PM, m6rf@yahoo.com writes:

<< I read a lot of bitching-and-moaning on the LUG about
ebay ( http://www.ebay.com ).  My personal experience
is that I have picked up a number of bargains there.
I know others on that have done the same.

Bill,

Quiet! If they all want to think ebay is a rip-off, let them. Personally, I
think it's pretty cool that I just bought a SS M3 for $550 or a 35mm
brightline finder for $80. I thought that $600 M4-P was pretty cool too. Oh
and that 90mm Summicron . . .  Oh yeah, I'm not supposed to tell, am I? . . .

Bob (don't shop ebay, it's a ripoff) McEowen