Subject: [Leica] Need Help on getting specific leica-users-digest volume
From: rkm <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 16:38:20 -0800

Could someone help out?
perhaps i'm not understanding what is needed in the command line for
getting a particular date's digest. i have done this so far. I asked for
the index list for the leica-users-digest, which by the way only lists
up to sept 23rd 1999 (is this correct?). Say i wish to get September
7th's digest and the index tells me the description by the following:

- -rw-rw----  1 majordom  daemon  64842 Sep  7 00:01 v11.n046

which part of the above description line do i put at the end of my
command line:

get leica-users-digest ...(?).....

i've tried:
get leica-users-digest v11.n046
but got error message a few minutes later.

i send this off to
majordomo@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
without a subject header, correct?

appreciate any help,