Subject: [Leica] What to bring to Hawaii
From: ryuen@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:17:11 -0500

Hi,

I'm planning a trip to Maui and Kauai this June, and I'm trying to
decide what is more appropiate to bring on the trip. It will be either
an M6 with 35mm and 50mm lens or a Canon EOS1n with a 28-70 and 70-200
lens. I really don't want to be overloaded and burdened by heavy
equipment, but on the other hand I want to make sure that I have enough
coverage for more situations. I'm also thinking about adding either a
21mm or 90mm to the Leica package.

TIA,
- -Ray