Subject: [Leica] Focomat question
From: "Gareth Jolly" <garethjolly@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:47:23 +1100

V35, actually.

I think part of the problem is that I am using a OSRAM bulb instead of a
Phillips bulb.

Thanks
Gareth Jolly

DonjR43198@aol.com wrote:

garethjolly@bigpond.com writes:

<< My Focomat seems to be giving very long exposure times (say, 1 minute at
f4
on a 12 x 16 print or so).  I've replaced the globe, so that doesn't seem to
be the problem.

Any ideas? >>
Have you moved the bulb around and up and down to be certain it is in the
proper position to provide the maximum output to the print?

Also, what version of the Focomat are you using? Is it the I or Ic?