Subject: RE: [Leica] New shutter-speed dial
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:40:12 -0500

Leon,

I find this entire shutter direction vs led arrow direction confusing. As
has been mentioned before doesn't depend on whether you are one of the
people who moves the front or back of the dial in the direction of the
arrow. Either way, it is "right" for some and "wrong" for others.
This sound like most of the things we discuss here!

Ken