Subject: RE: The priest the professor and the engineer was RE: [Leica] Mi ke's new religion
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:14:17 -0800

I would think one would buy the equipment that allows one to create the art
of a photograph.
A sharp lens will not produce a great image, only a photographer can do this
regardless of what toll they use.  Personally, I would rather see an HCB,
Avedon, or other image taken by a Brownie that one by a artistic illiterate
taken with a very expensive Leica.

Peter K