Subject: Re: [Leica] Say, about that Heliar 15mm . . .
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:08:10 EST

In a message dated 1/17/00 6:21:30 PM, LawsonCL@aol.com writes:

<< Too much thinking going on here. At $399.00 plus shipping from Samy's
(talk
with Cynthia) just buy the lens, play and grin. Still, if your psyche is
compelled to tackle multiple massively ponderous issues, write us a treatise
on a world frozen at a 110- degree-angle-of-view.

You're right. Once I remembered that the Voightlander FINDERS alone run $200
it was pretty much a no brainer. I'm going with the Cosina from Hong Kong,
though. Somehow it just seems more honest than all this Voigtlander pretense
. . .

Bob (watch those fingers) McEowen