Subject: Re: [Leica] Say, about that Heliar 15mm . . .
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:04:12 -0400

Well-

I for one have found it TOO irresistable! Have ordered one from "The Good
Doctor" Joseph Yao....
Mainly purchased the Heliar for a trip to Paris in March!

I may be selling a 20mm Russar soon....

If anyone has any input on inexpensive places to stay (but nice- my wife's
abit particular...) in Paris- probably on the Left Bank... I'd welcome the
info!

regards,

Bob (who's vision is becoming W-I-D-E-R...) Keene