Subject: [Leica] RE: Minority?
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:26:57 -0500

	[BOB KRAMER]  This sounds like a fair statement, but what's the
point?  One of the things I really like about the M's is that they require a
commitment to mastering the technique.  No auto-exposure, no auto-focus, no
depth of field preview.  And of course no excuses if your images are lousy
(I used to love blaming less than perfect exposure on my F3's metering
system)!

	And personally, I truly value the status seekers.  If it wasn't for
them, who would I buy my equipment from?  :-)

	Bob Kramer
	Atlanta, GA