Subject: [Leica] B&W filters
From: Kenneth Epstein <kepstein@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:46:43 -0500

I have been trying B&W film (Ilford HP5 Plus) with my first M6 TTL and 35
Summicron.  I think that I would like to try some filters to bring out
clouds.  I noticed that Leica no longer shows their 3 B&W filters on their
WWW site.  Are these still available, is there any benefit to staying with
Leica filters?  If not, what other brands have the best glass (B+W?)?

Thanks,
Ken
Kenneth Epstein
<mailto:kepstein@mediaone.net>