Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica limitations (?)
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:39:39 -0500

Matthias:

I have never had a problem with this. Close focusing with wide angles is
often easily done with depth of field. Some of my side angles focus close
anyway, they just don't couple with the rangefinder any closer than about
.7m. If I need to focus very close I can also use a Visoflex or an R camera.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>