Subject: Re: [Leica] was: Loading M. Piece of cake! :)
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:29:06 -0500

Well I must be the only one with ten thumbs.  I still get misloads with my
M4 after 20+ years.  I have to admit that Ted's method of crimping the end
helps.  (saw that in an earlier post)  If I just do it like in the diagram
forget it.  Is the M4 spool slipperier than the later Ms?

Mike D

- -----Excerpt from Original Message-----