Subject: [Leica] OT OT Stolen gear
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 21:27:31 -0800

Hi gang,

I'm passing this note out to everyone because this is a Canadian news
photographer working out of Montreal. And the way digital equipment is
becoming so popular it could be offered anywhwre for sale. Particularly to
news shooters.
============================
Hi everybody,

Last sunday night in Montreal. Somebody stole my photo equipment in my car.
It's worth more than 32,000.00$.

It included: two new Nikon D1: #5003393 et #5008187

There was an 17-35mm zoom, 35-70mm zoom, 80-200mm zoom, 300mm F2.8, TC-14E,
TC-20E, flash SB28DX all Nikon.

A Quantum QB1,  Nikon cables ,  Lowe-Pro bags and a black Gitzo Monopod.

If you see or hear something, please feel free to contact me.

Bernard

Bernard Brault
photographe

Ted Grant