Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux and filters
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:12:37 EST

In a message dated 01/29/2000 4:12:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jhoneyball@woodleyside.co.uk writes:

<< Do away with filters, says I. If it gets damaged, get it repaired and try
 take better care next time. But putting a filter on is preventing the
 camera's full expression of its optical abilities. It deserves better than
 that.

Absolutely!  My feeling exactly. I can get a new lens but I cannot repeat the
experience (usually).
Bob