Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Mounting FB prints
From: "robmueller" <robmueller@home.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:38:56 -0500

pre heat print - flatten under weight
pre heat matt board - flatten under weight
tack the print to the bonding tissue on one end
trim
tack it to the matt board
heat in dry mount machine
cool under weight that will dissipate heat rapidly (I use an aluminum
sheet - 1/4" thick 44"x62") the popular tissue used for bonding adheres
during the cooling process

Rob Mueller
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com