Subject: [Leica] magnum. also Johnnies 28
From: "Julian Thomas" <Mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 14:21:24 -0000

I've just been to see the Magnum exhibition in London. What a great show. I
tried playing the 'guess the leica' competition but gave up. The quality of
photography is superb - and best of all the pictures are framed but not
behind glass.

Johnny, have you looked at the Ricoh 28mm? I need a 28mm and am considering
it. I used to do street stuff with a couple of LSRs using  35mm and 85mm
lenses. Now I'm using Leicas I need 28mm and 50mm.

Someone asked about good peopel places in London. Try Leicester Square. I
was there on Saturday and it was teeming.

Julian